Crib Point Football Netball Club is looking to appoint a senior football coach for seasons 2019, 20 and 21.
Crib Point currently plays in the Mornington Peninsula Nepean Football League Division 2 and seeks a senior coach with a development focus, coaching credentials and proven people management skills.
Crib Point has the foundations of a great program with a successful Under-19 program in the past two seasons and some exciting talent emerging in this area. The committee is seeking someone to drive and expand a culture of sound leadership, development, feedback and professionalism.
You will also figure prominently in working within player recruitment and retention. The ability to attract players who are capable of supporting our young list will be a bonus.
This position is aimed at someone who is capable of being a leading contributor in building a respected culture within the framework of the club vision to be a destination club on the Peninsula.
CPFNC believe that with the right coach and development of our support structures, we can achieve this within the strategic goals and framework we have set.
U19 and Reserves coaches have been filled but the ability to bring in desired assistant and line coaches is within the scope of negotiations. If there are any other questions relating to this application please email or phone to the below details before the cut-off date.
Please forward your application/resume along with any remuneration expectations, coaching philosophies or other relevant information by 5pm, Friday 9 November 2018 to;
Stephen Espenschied – President
0411 705 995
Those that have been shortlisted for interview will be informed on Friday 9 November for interviews on Monday afternoon/evening 12 November.
The successful applicant will have;
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to provide feedback based on data to players
- An ability to mould the professionalism of the football department and support structure
- A record of providing leadership and working with a leadership group
- The communication skill sets to liaise and promote with feeder junior clubs
- Preferably previous senior coaching experience although not essential
- Suitable coaching accreditations
- A desire and proven record of continuous learning and self-improvement.